10 things I want to do or something

  1.  Meet nice single and ready to mingle people of appropriate age at NY or upstate later in the year when I'm there for the wedding.

  2. Invite my American friends, specially those working at hospitals for dinners etcetera and have them introduce me to their nice nurse friends oh yeah.

  3. Start the popup already!

  4. Apply to more conferences as a speaker.

  5. Research and write more blog posts for personal website and work blog. Put way more effort into researching for them.

  6. Travel to europe and Asia later this year.

  7. More consistent, serious meditation.

  8. Improve at writing.

  9. Try more new interesting things, like I have been doing with art, yoga and dance!

  10. Make more diverse friends, who I share interests and values with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.