How are my Mondays so unproductive?

 Mondays have been comically unproductive for me in recent times. No work gets done, personal or otherwise. I'm just so lazy, can't motivate myself to do things that other days of the week I'm eager and excited to do. One possibility is that the art class at the end of the workday acts as an 'anchor' telling me that oh today's the art class that's great time to be productive. Don't worry about working hard now, that's going to be as challenging as it is, innit? Plus I don't go to the office on that day, and it's double trouble.

What I need to do is do more of my productive chores in the apartment, to get myself more inspired and focused on the work stuff. I'm so lazy from all the weekend activities and adventures that I feel like I can take it 'easy' on that day. Which is double-triple silly, but ah well.

So, how does one go about improving one's Mondays? Cook food, workout, yoga, meditation etcetera, early in the morning. Remind oneself that success in personal chores means success at work tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.