Twice to volunteer park, lotsa writing, editor meeting, latenight stroll [Sun 19]

 fruits and oats and tea-biscuit brunch, volunteer park walk, dinner of quinoa and beans, aggressive writing in the day, work with the editor, latenight walk to the park

Writing this on Tuesday afternoon. This is as close to 'catching up' as we've been in a long while.

On Sunday had fruits and oats with tea-biscuit for brunch, as is standard. Cleaned the house some, and walked to the volunteer park. Hung out with friend A, and wrote several dozen posts -- almost -- in here.

Early dinner was of Quinoa and beans, and wrote a little piece for my editor. Talked to him for an hour and figured out the next step in my writing process. We went to the volunteer park once again late at night. For the first time in a long while, I was close to 20k steps in a single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.