Summer classes in Seattle: a plan turnaround

There's a lot of uncertainty at work around what they want to do with us in July. Do they bring us in, or nah?  Or is the entire week of meetings scheduled fully remote? Nobody knows. So I decided maybe I don't want to go to Boston after all, don't want that extended east-coast trip, and just need a week or two off. Which means...the plan I had made previously, to be 'class-free' this summer, is cancelled. Instead, I'm taking the art class I've been taking for the last several months, for the third time in a row! It's definitely the most I've spent on an 'optional' class, and one I've been most interested in. It's fun! More on how I've been getting better etecetra in a future post, but summer class registration is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.