Catching up on energy through sleep, bruchetta dne bread, relaxing walk at park [Mon 27]

holiday! apartment cleaning, evening write, relaxing walk, bread and bruschetta breakfast, yogurt lunch, popcorn khaja, cheese-tomato-basil sandwich for dinner, volunteer park walk

I hath done it, done it. Only one day behind on journal posts etcetera. Heck of a recovery. We'll have some free time starting next week when yoga class is done, and we'll plan the future. For the moment, let's get on with the journal.

It was a freaking holiday, a free holiday! It came as such a pleasant surprise, a much needed one because quite clearly the fuel was running low on this guy!

Slept until 10 or 11 in the morning, woke up at 7 in the living room (had decided to sleep there because reasons) and my eyes hurt. So went back to the bedroom and slept for a few more hours. So. Freaking. Relaxing.

Cleaned the apartment during the day, wrote a bunch, went on a relaxing walk to the volunteer park. Breakfast was bread and bruschetta, lunch was yogurt, khaja was popcorn, and dinner was the classic cheese-tomato-basil sandwich on ezekiel bread.

Went to sleep a bit later than I should have, and I'm regretful, but this day really got me the time to gain on energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.