My back is sore, and so are my arms and hips

As I write this on Sunday evening (along with like, 19 other posts, because we're SO back bayybee), this is the third day in a row that I'm missing my daily yoga classes. It's starting in 10 minutes and I'm still here, writing. Friday was justifiable, because I literally couldn't handle it anymore. Saturday 10am was almost impossible, and Sunday morning I wasn't planning to go anyway. This one though, hadn't been well-planned for. I was hungry and truth be told perhaps last week was a bit to intense or my sleeping was imperfect, because all my joints are terribly sore. I don't like it.

Three days to recover should be fine, so Monday will be a great day to start. The plan for the incoming week is to attend classes twice a day for 4 times in the week so the missed classes are 'covered for'. Mon-Thu, 2 hours each. That way I'll have gotten quite a decent value out of my yoga classes, and then can finally think about going down to an hour daily, without feeling too guilty.

Perhaps the financial approach to yoga classes wasn't the ideal motivation, but hey it's made me go consistently, and I genuinely enjoy it too, so no foul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.