Very mid-day, nothing productive done at work or personally, the day wasted waiting for friend [Fri 31]

oats breakfast, quinoa lunch, sprouts tomato and cucumber with cheese dinner, I waste away my day waiting for friend

Such an unproductive day this Friday, I blame it for getting nothing done the entire day. Didn't get anything done at work, didn't do workouts or walks or anything, and most certainly no meditation etcetera, not even yoga.

Breakfast was oats, lunch was quinoa with tofu, dinner was tomato sprouts and cucumber with mozzarella on ezekiel bread sandwich. In the evening I was waiting for friend AS(y) to show up so we could make further plans, go to the club maybe, but he changed his plans and didn't tell me until way after everything was supposed to be done. It's a really good idea to not count on him at all to make plans at least in the short term it turns out. I guess I got lots of rest, so that was excellent.

A pretty mid-day, to be honest. Didn't even go to the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.