Cancelled office walk due to lost card, saywee groceries arrive for first time, getting to know yoga teacher [Wed 29]

 gloomy lazy day, chiya-biskut fruits and oats breakfast, productive at work but not personal stuff, cancelled office walk because of misplaced card, shin ramyun for lunch, saywee groceries arrive, amazing yoga session, getting to know the instructor, yogurt dai khaja, general chill, evening write and walk

Writing this five days later instead of a day or two, because the weekend was productive socially but not in terms of writing. Ah well, let's move on.

It was a gloomy day, didn't do much besides work etcetera. Had oats and fruits and chiya-biskut for breakfast. Work was super duper busy which is why no meditation etcetera happened. Didn't go to the office despite changing and almost at the door because I was too busy and lost my work card, need to get it remade.

In the afternoon Saywee groceries arrived and I was super pumped to be experimenting with them. Had the tofu snack, the entire packetful, right there and then. Had a packet of shin ramyun for lunch, with all the hot pot materials including mushrooms etcetera.

Two hours of amazing yoga session in the evening, I got to know one of my instructors better. We share great many similarities, and I was hoping to make a new friend but alas they were otherwise occupied and I didn't want to impose too much.

Had yogurt as khaja in the afternoon. Just hungout and used the internet.

Wrote quite a bit in the evening, and went on a short walk, not too long, just enough to get to 10k steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.