A week full of recovery etcetera

Last week I didn't do much. It was mostly spent online, napping, doing yoga, not writing, and just trying to come up with reasons why I didn't feel productive. It was a recovery back to my regular routine, giving myself space to understand what my priorities are and how I might align them. First time in my life did I do yoga 2 hours continuously, and then repeated than three times again. Then didn't do anything else. Slept super duper early on Friday, took a day off in the middle of the week, and just got to be more comfortable with myself. It's not the greatest achievement I've made, but the fact that I don't feel gross or disgusting for a mostly-unproductive week, I'm proud of. There was so much talking to friends and family, and workouts and decent eating, and those I can take as wins, even though the week didn't go exactly the way I wanted it to.

I'll likely be coming back to my schedule in the foreseeable future, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.