The strangest and lovely youtube channel: Rinoa's auspicious travails

I've been following this youtuber called Rinoa's Auspicious Travails, and they're the sweetest, loveliest, strangest 'old-fashioned' channel on youtube. They're quite clearly not interested in increasing their reach, having lots of followers or whatever. All they care for is sharing what they do, how they do, and improvements they might be able to make. They significantly, and I mean considerably, underpay themselves for their labor, but it appears they do so to avoid doing anything they are not excited or eager to work on. And the fact they're doing that much right now is an accomplishment.

It's such an interesting exploration into the human spirit, and how people will keep on chugging no matter what. Recovery is hard, but almost always possible, and to come back from adverse conditions, and get back to the ring is what separates the noobs from real professionals. We've talked about that. Failure is not optional, but recovery from it and striking back is. Most people just give up, and that's such a disservice they're doing to themselves.

Which reminds me, I don't think I'll be going to my belly dance classes anymore, will write about it in a future post. My body, and my mind, are not trained to be receptive of trained dance. I need to change my mindset, attitude, approach, and hardwork to get better at it. That's the only way one can change there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.