Pesto and pasta for 2 meals the entire day, yoga and bellydance, low on energy and grounding daily activities [Thu 16]

making pesto out of my plants, two meals of pesto-based pastas and frozen veggies, two hours of yoga and dancing, more pasta and tired and out of energy

Writing this on Sunday, we've come a long way, lets do this!

Made pesto out of peanuts, basil and the cheese and olive oil I had, used it on lunch and dinner with pasta and frozen veggies. So. Freaking. Good. I am not a big fan of pasta, which is why I've pretty much never ever bought it, but we are so close to being done with the pasta in my place.

Didn't go to the office because there were too many meetings, and anxiety o anxiety was overheating my brain.

Went to UW for yoga and then belly dancing class, hips and back still sore after four days, but the class was so worth the money!

Was tired and out of energy in the evening, and didn't write anything. Didn't meditate either, and walks were not done either. This was the beginning of me feeling I was being super unproductive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.