Biryani lunch, cleanup, four laundry loads, relaxing evening walk [Sun 26]

oatmeal-fruit and tea-biscuit breakfast, trader joe's veggie biryani for lunch, I do four rounds of laundry, cleanup and writing, egg-cheese-tomato sandwich for dinner, hardcore latenight walk that feels o-hgasmic, decent amount of writing

This is being written on Tuesday which seems like a fantastic day to write and be caught up on. Since google removed the ability to track oneself from the past, one has had to get better about these things.

Morning was decent, woke up super late, spent most of it listening to podcasts and youtube videos. Hate it that everybody releases new episodes at the same time now.

Breakfast was oatmeal-fruit and tea-biscuit, lunch was trader joe's veggie biryani. Finally got my ass straightened and did four freaking loads of laundry. One load was all the floormats and shoes, but that's still so many clothes to carry up and down thee building. Also cleaned up the house and did the dishes, so my place looks way less like a sty then it used to. Phew!

Wrote like a dozen posts during the day on this blog, felt great, writing after four days and what not. Did NOT go to yoga in the morning because I didn't get up on time. It meant no yoga for 4 days straight, but I'm okay with that. Need to be kind to oneself, and also if I want to get in the habit of doing it for the rest of my life, skipping a day or two or four should be fine. This was a test run that's been going on beautifully, no point in putting stress for not meeting the small print.

Dinner was egg-cheese-tomato in ezekiel bread. Headed out for a walk late at night, came back home a little before midnight. And lemme tell you, it. felt. amazing. Orgasmic even. So friggin good, like my entire life was changing. It could have been the green tea, it could have been that I'm taking my supplements more regularly, but the kind of peace and relaxation that enveloped me...People pay millions to find themselves in such peace without direct biochemical interventions.

Still wasted some time in the evening dicking around online, went to sleep way later than I should have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.