Seattle public library system is still effed, three weeks on

Short one here. Seattle public library's online system is still fucked, thanks to the hackers who are holding it for ransom. What that means is all the books I borrowed from them are gone, beyond my control, unable to renew or reserve, or even hold. I can't even login into the system. It's quite annoying, the books I waited weeks for are gone just like that. Fortunately have the membership of other library systems, but had put a decent amount of eggs in their system, alas.

Haven't really read or listened to books from the system in more recent days and it's all my loss, wish something good was happening there. I miss the days I was going through a book a day, alas. It's not like I'm out of energy or anything, it's just that...I don't seem to want to. Which is funny, cos when I was reading them I was even higher in energy. Perhaps doing smarty things gives me energy? Which means the library being hacked is sapping me of energy.

Oh well. I should download the books and just make the at voice app read them aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.