Summer yoga in the cards!

In the previous post I talked about how I'll be repeating the drawing class in the summer. Because my travel plans have been pulled back, and they're offering the same course again, why not take it. In a similar vein, it appears that UW is offering a good choice of gym classes and yoga and meditation classes over the summer too. What I'm planning on then, is to continue the membership there. Because there's not much to lose. 75 bucks a month is next to nothing compared to how much value I've been able to get out of it. They're apparently offering about 10 courses a week, which is half as many as the current yoga load, but that's fine. I can either choose to take it easy, or take other courses during the 'free' time. Cycling courses would be cool, could decide towards dance classes or other intense workout routines too.

The schedule for the new quarter comes out around June 10, I was told, and I'll be quite eagerly waiting for how they decide to put the offerings out, and what my interests will lead me to.

It's possible I might take this class, AND two art classes at central seattle college, depending on how learning-oriented i'm at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.