Expanding Seattle circle even wider

This is a quick post, even by the standard of the short posts I've been throwing out in this session. So I've discovered to more couple friends from Nepal in recent week or two whom I'll be hanging out with a lot more in the foreseeable future. Which means my personal circle, that I created, without help or guidance from anybody else, who align to my personal interests and not social availability, will grow even larger. We're almost at the point where if I were to invite all of my close-ish friends I'd need to invite over two groups of people for dinners etcetera. It's incredibly exciting for me seeing as I was afraid I had no friends or people to hang out with only a few months ago.

Also Pg, who I was worried didn't want to come to mine for dinner, was traveling the world which is why she was unable to return my messages, I was incredibly relieved to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.