poem, just some pooem bs

It's quite late at night
And my body resists the write
no no no no no, it tells me
anything to do but writing
Why don't you follow up on the news
and get caught up on the weirdo
social media feed where nobody you know is,
what about checking the matters of the world
that cause your stress to climb up,
or how about you explore new topics
or perhaps new hobbies, old friends, new travels?
never though, should you write, because this is not the time
so lets just ignore the blog,
perhaps some poem bs will go here
because the energy to think of a proper topic
is just nowhere
Why can't I write oh why can't I write
What has become of me, oh I might even cry
Reading has gone down, so has writing, and everything else
the internet has won perhaps,
my attention given in,
to the toxic world of online forum-ing.
Relax, meditate, think of the future,
trust yourself but, and just go on.
It will be fine,
just write some poem bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.