Back to the schedule, more or less

 I write this on Thursday, but the topic was put out on Wednesday. I've been writing regularly-ish...every other day or so, but not running behind days and days is a big achievement. And walks, yoga, cooking, cleaning is all coming together nicely, which means I'm in ...flow...I really really should read that book, it was what started all of this productivity thing four or five years ago, and haven't gotten around to reading it. Back to the original point, it has taken me some time to pick up, specially aligning my 10k steps, writing, yoga, cooking and cleaning, groceries and laundry etcetera. And it seems I'm close to the point where I'm comfortable with my situation, without compromising on base expectations from self?

Three weeks to adjust to a new routine, provided one gives enough time for physical and emotional recovery, is kind to oneself, while being consistent in one's push for change. Meditation is still on-off, but getting better, I do it during walks, but the yoga is semi-meditation as well so that's a compromise I'm willing to have made. Now if only I could get better and cleaning and doing dishes and laundry, and do it on demand, i'd be such a mensch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.