Seattle day of service weeding, volunteer-interlaken walk, Trader Joe's trip, drunk friend on cocktail, inbetweeners watch till late [Sat 18]

 tea-biscuit breakfast, roti-tarkari lunch, living room gets cleaned nicely, Seattle day of service at the park and long call with friend, walk to volunteer-interlaken park with friend AS(y), TJ's quick trip, fruit and yogurt for khaja, sprout sandwiches for dinner, I make mixed drinks that demotivates gang to go out, watching Inbetweeners late into the night

Writing this on Tuesday afternoon, things are getting cleaned up, joyous celebration abounds!

Had tea-biscuit for breakfast, and roti-tarkari with the remaining roti for lunch. Got my living room cleaned up because it was bothering me quite a bit and friend AS was visiting.

In the morning I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the park and weeding at the nearby flowerbed, for Seattle Day of Service. Turns out my back is a lot more susceptible to backache than back in the day, I didn't notice the pain until two days later. Talked to friend N for an hour or so while weeding, and quietly snuck out of the project around 1.

AS came in, and we went on a walk to Volunteer and Interlaken parks, a walk I hadn't done in almost a month because of some reason or other! On our way back we stopped by Trader Joe's and did some quick groceries.

I had fruit and yogurt for khaja, and made sprout sandwiches with cheese for dinner, as has been standard for many weeks now.

I made a mixed drink with cooking vodka and kombucha, which A loved, but it made him too tired and drunk to go out, so we spent the evening, until quite after midnight, watching Inbetweeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.