Third day of skipping yoga, and thoughts around 3 contiguous days of double-workout

This is just one of my aggro-ambitious plans that'll probably happen and I might or might not come to regret it but I'll be glad it was tried once. It'll be a motivation for me to plan better and be better at executing them.

So I've missed three days of yoga classes. Saturday because I was too tired and sleepy all the time, Sunday morning because I was literally bleeding, evening since I was hanging with friends, and early today on Monday due to lack of fresh clean clothes, the weather and generally feeling bummed about work and the crime situation. Which means I'm running out of 3 classes that I need to make up for if the goal is to average a class a day for a month. So I gotta make it to the goal, right?

Then the idea is to take the following three days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and do double yoga/dance classes every single of those days. It's not too big of a jump anyway, Thursday I already did last week, I'm only adding Tuesday and Wednesday to the mix. By the end of it, I might end up ridiculously tired, or this could be my jam, who even knows.

So 2 hours of continuous workouts for 3 days in a row in the future for me at the moment. It's going to be fantastic, I'm sure. Can't waste time on the internets or distracting oneself into those nonseical stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.