Seven edible items that bring me joy an excitement, sometimes unexpectedly

  1. Taking the new lavender tablets twice daily, they're so much cheaper than Silexan, and uhhh not that much worse? I don't know if I can tell the difference, but maybe they do do something?

  2. Green tea is so relaxing it's almost spooky. Yes it does increase the stomach acidity a bit, and is a bad idea to take in an empty tummy, but it's helped me focus and come to terms with everything. So. Zen.

  3. Turns out all of the supplements I take are supposed to be taken twice daily, which means I was under half-dose until now. Doubling the dosage has improved my mood, somehow.

  4. Bananas. When the blood sugar level is all over the place, just grabbing one of those cheap fruits brings about a remarkable change of mood, an instant turnaround. What a gift they are to humanity!

  5. Bruschetta, olive oil, and french baguette. I will go for weeks and weeks without eating bread and buy a baguette once, only to absolutely jump at it and eat it to my heart's content. It feels so good, like a hole in my life has been filled. Who knew bread and oil, the simplest things in life, could bring so much joy!

  6. The poorly-set yogurt has a jelly-like consistency that is wonderful.

  7. Trader joe's sweet frozen treats bring me unexpected joy in days I don't feel like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.