Completed quarter II of my art class

Today we did colored pencil drawings in my art class. And thus ended the 8 sessions of the second art class I took at the community college. I've already paid for the third iteration of the course (I've been repeating the same offering over and over) and am excited to take it over the summer. I can feel the growth happening inside me, and the amount of money spent is not a big deal, in the big picture. I'm even considering enrolling myself in additional courses later in the year, two art classes in one week just so I spend more time and get more guidance.

Having a teacher or a guide to tell you where you're going wrong, and how you can improve your practice is such an important factor in the learning process, it turns out. Not an original revelation, but a re-realization from my new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.