The need of some kind of rest or vacation

I wrote on Tuesday I needed some time off. And then took a day off on Wednesday. Now I'm thinking I need a mini-cation, to distract myself from everyday chores, but also to hang out with friends, introduce some novelty into my life. I love things as they are, absolutely, but everything's gotten a bit boring, and I wouldn't trade it for the world in the long-term, but it's always fun to introduce some temporary novelty and adventure into life, you know? Thinking I might go on a vacation. Obviously the July plan for a vacation is still on, but I'm thinking maybe I want to go to Nepal, or Singapore, or even Europe for more extended and exciting long vacation later in the year?

Like I've actually not gone on a proper 'vacation-vacation' that didn't involve going back to my parents' in a very long time, and an experience where I'm thrown into unknown circumstances and have to deal with new people and new culture might be interesting. Europe would be cool, though with the war and everything there's certainly some concern. Ugh, just need some adventure to liven things up, just a little bit, so I can appreciate my humdrum life a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.