Oats with eggs for breakfast, roti and beans in carbon steel finally, skipping yoga and early to bed [Fri 17]

oats and eggs for breakfast, yogurt for lunch, leftovers for dinner with beans and roti, skipping yoga, and sleeping at 7pm, no writing, a tired week ends, hopefully to a new productive time

Writing this on Tuesday afternoon, because I got sick on Monday, and the weekend was just...shrug... Let's get on with it, shall we.

On Friday, I had oats and eggs for breakfast, eggs because I'm thinking perhaps I need to switch things up in the morning and have protein with my oats every so often.

Lunch was lots and lots of oats and banana.

For dinner I freaking finally learned to heat rotis in the carbon steel pan and had those with the last of the beans with some onion added. It was way better than it deserved to be. Also carbon steel is NOT nonstick at all, and you need lots and lots of oil. That will still not guarantee you it'll all work.

Skipped yoga class because it was the end of the week and I was tired.

Didn't write, I had been tired for the entire week, so I fell asleep at 7pm ish, and had a super duper long and peaceful sleep. Dunno why but my body seems to be desiring more rest as of late, and it's unclear if it's just the yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.