The rest is entertainment: a podcast review

I've been listening to the podcast on media by Richard Osman and Marina Hyde. Never thought about writing like, a review of the podcast, but here we are running out of ideas and inspiration, so this as good an opportunity as any.

It's fucking fantastic, 9.5 out of 10 stars. They're just the right about of casual and serious, funny but with gravitas, and super-powered with industry-aware knowledge. Their analysis is to-the-point, they don't shy away from difficult topics and if they do there's a great degree of transparency. The conversations don't revolve around just the UK media industry but covers US as well which I find way more relevant.

I resisted listening to this pod for the longest for some reason or other. What a terrible mistake that was. I freaking love the podcast, and while I don't intend on listening to the other programs of the 'The rest is..." network, this one is brilliant and deserves every cent of the ad dollars they probably make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.