Some social things I want to consider doing in Seattle

  1. Making more friends so I can know more people who I'd eventually want to date.

  2. Expanding social circles by having friends bring over their extended friend groups too.

  3. Road trips as a sneaky trick to create stronger friendship bonds.

  4. Long walks are a great way to get to know new people, it turns out, not at all surprisingly.

  5. "Cookouts" can be quite easy: all you do is provide raw ingredients, and your guests practically serve themselves!

  6. Hobbies, fun activities, and regulars at bars or restaurants seem to create strong bonds, approaching friendship, need to consider looking at that.

  7. Where are the cool people of my age group at in this town anyway, we must find them, and spend time with them anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.