Random personal day off of work, cancelled yoga class, relaxing and recovering [Wed 15]

Holiday, sleep until midday, At UW yoga classes, class cancelled, single workout was extreme, egg cheese and sprout sandwich for dinner, lowering motivation to write and create

Writing this on Sunday after because of the lowkey, tiring but recovery week that went by. I do need some weeks, it's okay, the 'making up' is not a big deal because these posts are low-quality ish journals and I don't define myself by their worth etcetera. This is a process, not the outcome, one will learn through these. Need to be kind to oneself.

Took this day off because I didn't have enough sleep in the preceding days, I was a bit traumatized due to the casual violence of this place too. Specially the freaking murder at the nearest train station, that was so random and I could surely have been the victim of!

Slept till midday, ate some stuff, went to Yoga classes in the evening, one of the classes was cancelled and I was a bit pissed they didn't tell anybody about it. At least the next class was hardcore so I felt good about the workout.

Had egg cheese and sprouts sandwich on ezekiel bread for dinner. Didn't feel like writing or creating or reading or walking because it was such holiday mood and energy level seemed to be in the uhh recovery phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.