A list of ten things I want to do in NYC in July

  1.  Attend my friends' wedding in upstate

  2. Go clubbing downtown

  3. Look at the fireworks in the night

  4. Eat incredible food in NYC

  5. Wander around NYC's brilliant park system, including but not limited to Central Park

  6. Meet up with the soulmate sst

  7. Try out new things I've never done before in the city

  8. Evaluate it as a place that might be worth consideration for the next place to move into.

  9. Understand the housing and rental market better for the place.

  10. Ride the boats and ships and shuttles, whatever they're called.

  11. Meet other people who live there, whom I've not met for years or decades.

  12. Have. So. Much. Fun. While still living by my routine to its maximum. Fun is funner when you're doing your everyday tasks and grounding yourself, it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.