It's about the sleep dummy, it's about sound sleep

Sound sleep has been hard to come by for the last several day. Roommate PK thinks it's partly attributable to my evening naps. I really hope so. I've stopped drinking water after five, limiting my food intake, changing sleep patterns, really anything to help me sleep better and sounder. Thinking of taking zzzquil and other sleep aids at this point. It can't sustain otherwise. Things are hard.

When I'm sleeping at 2 in the morning regularly, after turning and twisting on my bed with great pain, it's quite impossible to get anytime before work hours, or get anything done, let alone writing. It takes toll on my body and my mind, and it's awful, takes all the hard work around everything I've build away. Sound undisturbed restful sleep is a great prize I'm willing to invest towards.

Motivation is low, thanks to everything else, so you're not going to be seeing anything big soon. Just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.