Restful uneventful day, amazing fried rice, working in holidays, snowalk [Sun 3]

I write this the evening of Tuesday, finally getting around to being caught up. So very close, I can do it!

This day was as uneventful as they come. I was prepared for the upcoming end of the vacation, so I did quite a bit of work during the day, and almost closed out a big issue, save for guidance needed from a coworker. Arranged a couple of meetings too.

For lunch I made a fried rice with a tonne of veggies and mushrooms, and eggs slightly undercooked. Mistook the red shredded cabbage in our fridge for onions and fried them pretty good, and they turned out really well! Never thought red onions in fried rice would be so good. Ate with mango chutney, so that's a bit cheating, but it was so filling, I felt really good.

Wrote four blog posts this day, because I didn't want to overdo it, and work stuff was still important.

Went out to walk in the evening, the standard route, talked to PN for almost the entirety of the trip, it was snowing outside, quite heavily to towards the end of the walk, but it didn't feel too bad, better than rain at least.

Came back, had the leftover with garlic and cream that roommate BB made, it was so so good, and even better was the mashed-potato and fried rice combo. I forget the amazing kickass mix the two forms of carbs have, I'm often ashamed to mix those two together because carbs on carbs, but taste-wise it's really quite unbeatable one's got to admit that.

Did two sessions of meditation during the day.

Fell asleep slightly after 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.