Aborted walk, roti-green-curry breakfast, Nepali picnic fun, trad Nepali lunch, stuck in traffic, large gang, dance, reading in the park, nasty strong tea, smokes and latenight hang [Sat 20]

 Got up in the morning, got up to nothing good because I went to bed so late, since I was goddamn cooking the thai green curry with kefir and fried tofu and onions until 4 in the morning. Man oh man what a total and complete waste of time, I mean the not sleeping, the cooking was as I will later discover, inspired. So the morning was lazy and totally wasted on stupid websites because I was not 'feeling it'.

Around 12 ish I finally got motivated enough to head out for a walk, one that I planned to be several hours long. I'd just made it as far as six streets away when my socks bothered me...there was a hole in my sock, so I came home, changed socks and went back out. Then AKS(y) called me to ask if I wanted to go to Nepali picnic in the South of Seattle to which I said no. He called me again five minutes later to check one last time since there was a space and I agreed this time around because five hours of walking in the hot sun wasn't looking too exciting.

By the way by this time I was starving seeing as I'd gotten up early and slept late, so I warmed up two rotis and the green curry and had curry and roti for breakfast/lunch. So I was quite full. Even though we were going for a Nepali picnic.

So I sat by the fountain in the park, reading Dracula, when Sk showed up in the front with his car and I went in. AKS(y) joined us two minutes later and the four of us (who can forget M the doggo) drove towards Kent/Auburn. It should have taken us 30 minutes normally, but took us 1 hr 20 minutes thanks to the awful traffic, a few missed exits and the really really awful truck drivers who were overtaking over solid lines.

The Nepali picnic was awesome -- I've already written about the food was decent, the organization was fantastic, everybody was friendly and I actually love the Nepali community out here and want to be a part of it now! We also danced a lot.

The four of us were chilling and were later joined by another large Seattle gang folks, about 8/9 of them, and it was the ole chillin and talking and teasing each other about talking to cute girls who were dancing, like the one with the denim dress and a camera, or the one with bright pink dress and shades etcetera.

We were done with it around 4.30-5 in the evening, and drove back home, Sk left us at his place and took the doggo for a walk, I rushed home to pook. 

In the evening I wanted to go to the bollywood dance party after deciding definitely to not go, but they were sold out, so I got very high, had three teabags of green tea brewed in one cup, they tasted so gross and bitter, so I added some honey and raspberry vinegar and actually it wasn't half bad. So I got blazed and caffeinated up and walked all the way to the girls' place to possibly get ready for clubbing if the tickets opened up but they never did. So we chilled at their place...got high and watched krishna cottage, I don't remember anything because it was really complex. I was so high and sleepy I forgot to brush in the evening.

Now that I think about it, it is possible my gloomy mood two days later may have been led to by withdrawal from the weed, and the emptiness caused by not having it in my life anymore because I gave the vape and the mints to the girls, as I was done with the mind-altering substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.