Changing phones, finally

 I wrote a couple of weeks ago I got a new phone but I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep it for sure. Well a couple of things have made me want to most definitely keep it.

First, I changed the settings on the new phone and synced the settings and files so that now I'm pretty much on par with my old phone, and it's not that different.

Second, they gave me an insane, unbelievable amount of money to return my own phone, an amount of money nobody would ever give me for the semi-broken phone and it's too good of a deal to let go.

Third, apparently there's screen protector and cover for the phone available by now, so I know I can be safe and not cause any future issues.

All things considered, the phone will have cost me 225$ net, with the return value of the old phone and everything else. Which means that when I upgrade next, the phone will have cost me effectively nothing or close to it because I can most definitely get that much resale value for the phone within a year or two. So I can keep upgrading every year, for less than what I'm paying effectively for the current phone monthly. It's a great deal.

Only two things remain. Three technically. First, I need to transfer over 2fa of work to the new phone. Second, I need to put on the protector etc. Third I need to ship the old phone away after wiping it. And fourth, gotta sign into the basic apps I use all the time. Then it'll be my new best friend. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.