Quinoa lunch, scooby doo watch, laundry, RBG with a new friend, La Dive with a new crew, latenight leave, very latenight hang and chill [Wed 31]

 I'm writing this several days later because I didn't get around to writing all of this over the long weekend. I was having too much fun, if I may say so, which is not strictly true but let's pretend, okay, I'm not having the greatest time ever ever all the time so gimme a break will ya, etc etc.

So for lunch I had the quinoa, fried it and had it with veggies. Probably. I only have the quinoa in my pics and it was like five days ago so I don't remember what exact veggie I had with it, I do remember kimchi quinoa lunch one of those days, it could have been the one.

In the evening did laundry, watched scooby doo etcetera.

Went to get a drink with A, who is P's friend, and she was fun. I got a drink, very strong at RBG and then we went to La Dive where AKS came too and we chilled and I had my second drink. I was fortunately not quite drunk. Walked A to her place, and had to shit real bad and didn't want to soil my pants so to speak. So 1.30am stopped by AKS's place, shit, smoked a bunch, and talked about Nepali politics until three in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.