Final legal connection to Boston, byebyebye

 I'm right now in the process of cancelling the utilities associated with my old apartment back in Boston (well, medford technically but same difference). After this pretty much all of my connections to the old place, and the old town will be over, in the official sense. Of course there's the tiny little matter that my bank address is still the address from two addresses ago but I don't mind that because that way I won't have to share my current location of residence with creepy internet websites which publicize it to literally the entire goddamn world. So my bank address will remain the same, and by 'the same' I mean an addresses I never lived in, and one my friends lived until a year ago, and that's it. NO more utilities, no more past apartments occupied by friends. It's a clean break. With Jd moving out of the town, SS and other folks (both the SS's, funnily enough) the connections to the town, in the 'good old days' sense are tenuous. There's Pk of course, and I who moved relatively recently, but this is a whole new world now. Which means now I'm a man of Seattle. Wild times are ahead. Exciting possibly. Scary, definitely. Wild. Wild. Gotta make the most of what I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.