Catching up with old old friends!

 The other day, and by the other day I mean exactly a week ago, I finally got in touch with PG who I used to hangout in 2014-15, before she went off the radar, off the networks everything and stopped being in touch with everybody ever. We met at the Annapurna Nepali restaurant (see the review right before this) and got caught up. Apparently she has had a couple of massive breakups in a few short years, and has been so deeply in touch with her family she's not had too much chance to keep with her friends. Which is fine, and also dealing with other issues, but now she's in her full form. I'm happy. She's invited me to her housewarming party, where I'm told there's going to be a lot of people, including a serious number of single women, so that's something one can look forward to, wooooOo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.