Not great chip butty sammich with cheese on ketchup and kefir cheese for lunch, timed park trip, missing the concert and plant share, target mistaken, work nook, writing [Thu 18]

 After work for lunch I made this awful creation: two slices of bread with so much mozzarella in them, with the crappy fries from Elysian as the filling. And because I was so embarrassed by the whole situation, drenched on the outside with my ketchup-kefir-cheese mixture. Let's just say there were multiple things wrong with this sandwich, the major of which was soaking a crispy sandwich in liquid. Never ever do that unless you know what you're doing, even if you know for sure the fillings are bad and you're doing this just to fill less guilty about wasting really bad food.

I headed out of the house after popping in two mints, for a round of rapid walk, to estimate how long the entire arb-interlaken-volunteer circle takes me. It takes me about 2.20-2.30, without going to the pointy bits, I discovered. And during it I also saw the Thursday concert in the park, which I had to miss because I had two other things to do: go to target to pick up plastic lids of ball jars, and go to Optimism brewery for a plant share event.

It was very very hot. I took the train from the CapHill stop to target, took some time to show them the receipt, and even before I took the lids I knew I dun goofed up because the lids were way smaller than what I was expecting. I'd ordered the wrong item! Felt too bad about it, didn't have the energy to go to plant share event anymore, also the day was hella hot and humid, so took the train back to caphill, came home, watered my plants,and created a return label for the item as well as ordered a new item that I need to go pickup.

Wrote a bunch, bunch bunch in the evening, felt very productive, and also created a work nook with the new work table that I'd ordered. It came in, and now I have a small table in the corner of the room, away from the funsies of the mattress and table and tv, where all I intend to do is write and read and be like, a, smart person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.