PBH lunch, smokes, friendly call, lazy no writing, waiting for plan, overcaffeinated, texas toast dinner, cooking at 4am [Fri 19]

 The work was lazy, one-on-one with manager went well, I slept most of the morning.

After lunch I played a game of Age of Empires, it was really frustrating and not very rewarding, I don't know the shortcuts, I don't know the tactics, and I don't know the game engine, nor do I particularly enjoy the whole experience. I should just be reading fun books instead of playing video games honestly.

For lunch I had peanut butter and honey because I was not feeling it. Smoked a bit by which I mean a tonnne and took photos of weird smoke patterns against the evening sun and sent it to people. Then went for a walk. Then came back because there was a hole in my sock and it was really bothering me, changed it and went back again. And I went all the way to volunteer park took a round or two and came back mostly because I was feeling high and didn't have the drive but also because I was talking to AR(y) and she said we had a plan. Spoiler: we didn't.

So anyway I had like four teabags worth of tea and caffeine in the afternoon, so for dinner I made texas toast, and couldn't go to sleep until very late. The reason I didn't go out dancing with friends is because I was waiting for the R's to show up and they never did because other plans etc etc.

So I got bored and hungry enough that I made a green thai curry with tofu at 4 in the morning. I imagine I wanted to eat it at some point, but I didn't feel like it, so I poured it into a different dish, and went to sleep. Just like that. Latenight cooking and no eating. Fuuuun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.