Golfing with old and new friends, burger lunch with Sb, shoe shopping and target returns, evening walk with the girls, macaroons on the way back, incredible ramen dinner [Sun 21]

 I'm writing this the night of the following day.

Got up at the girls' place, far far too tired and not ready for the day, walked home. Got showered and rushed to get ready. At 10.10, Bc and her friend A showed up and we went to the driving range and hit a couple of dozen balls each. A is really sweet and we hit it off I think, also I might have invited them for lunch or something if we do it again next weekend, we'll see. My performance was pretty good, my 'hit rate' was in the 90% ish, and my air time has certainly improved. Yes, I didn't do distance as much as I did in the past, but my consistency has gotten a lot better.

Back home I invited Sb for lunch and then got addicted with playing AOE3, so when he came I didn't have much to show for. So we went to Bombay Burger for lunch...I got the paneer burger, he got a burger and we got chat papri. He also got salty lassi. His food wasn't great, the chat was awful, but my burger was goddamn great.

Sb returned home, I came back and chilled for a bit, certainly didn't write, don't know what else I was upto, possibly in the internet? God I hate wasting time on popular news discussion websites, I really need to hide my phone from myself during the day. Anyway I took the train to Target to return the old wrong-sized ball jar plastic caps and obtained the right sized ones. Now that I was only a few blocks away, I also went to the Nike store and bought myself a sneaker. Not the AF1 but it's in the cards, don't worry folks. Walked over to AR(e)'s place, chilled for a while, and we went walking to Olympic Park, where we were joined by S, who is AR(e)'s classmate from wayback.

By the time I dropped AR home, it was almost quarter to nine, so I walked to Westlake stop, saw a dessert store and bought 3 macaroons (2.50 each) and ate them within the next block, so good yum yum yum.

Hungry and tired at home, I made the ramen green curry as explained in the post preceding this one by two. It was insanely good. Forced myself to bed by 11.30/12 I think, though my sleep wasn't too sound for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.