I should get a whole lotta plants from Amazon

Amazon has a pretty good deal on plants, that I saw on slickdeals, like six or eight plants for thirty bucks which is hella lotta cheaper than what you can get at the fancy plant shops or even QFC, so I'm thinking of buying a bunch of those. The risk is they're going to get all fucked up in the shipping and won't transition well to their new ecosystem but at that price, the risk is worth taking. The one problem with expanding my plant-baby collection is that there's not enough space on my window sill and it might soon be the time to get rid of my cardboard boxes upon whomst I put on plants and get something nicer and real. Also aware that the more plants I get, the more in love and commitment with my current place I get into, and the harder it becomes for me to move to a new place or go into long trips to the east coast or any travels basically.

But I gotta, it's so freakin' great, the bird-of-paradise plant is way way taller than me now and you now what this was kinda' sorta' the original vision of the apartment I had when I first got this place. We're getting so goddamn close to meeting it and it's blowing my mind that the dreams are coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.