Fried rice lunch, interlaken-volunteer round, QFC shopping, Shin Ramyun comes in [Mon 15]

 For lunch I made fried rice with kimchi etc, everything in the house, it was yum, a really good use of the leftovers and the rice that had been in the fridge for a week almost.

Without really wanting to, I somehow gathered the energy, with kneepads on, to go on a nice long walk, Interlaken and Volunteer park, it was pretty chill and fun. Cathedral yoga was an option but my legs still hurt and I didn't wanna do it alone.

In the evening went to QFC for some quick shopping, bought peanut butter trash bags and a couple of other basic supplies I needed. Also bread. Had peanut butter honey and bred for dinner.

My order of Shin Ramyun finally came in, in the evening, so now I can feed an army once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.