Annual checkup confirmed

 So I did my first annual checkup last year and discovered a couple of things from the tests, namely I might be on the path to being out of shape but technically am fine and dandy up to now. And it was good to know because I feared I'd have been really really very much out of shape.

Yesterday I scheduled my annual lab test for tomorrow because the app from my insurance company gives me points that I can then gamble to get wonderful points which is much bigger an incentive than just my health reasons or being in proper shape. My regular appointments with my therapist are also on the way to being scheduled (he's figuring his stuff out) so that's another notch in the post.

The other two appointments I need to make -- three or four actually are eye checkup, eyeglass appointment, general physical with my doctor (my old NP moved really far away and the only reason she was my NP was because she was close to me physically speaking so I gotta acquire a new physician) and then a general dental appointment and dental cleaning. I don't want to schedule dental cleaning right away because I know I'll get complaints and I hate being scolded, so I'll want to have flossed regularly for two or three weeks before going to the dentists, because I want that pat on the back for taking good care of my teeth. Again. not because I did it for the good of my body.

I really really want shades, the ones with prescription so I can see well and also look cool and also not have to squint in the sun. Not clear though if that's going to happen before I head out to the East in less than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.