Thinking of taking standup and acting classes

 I'm going to be taking standup classes (200 buckaroos for 4 2-hour sessions over a month, 15 min walk from my place) and possibly acting classes (a bit cheaper, but also lot further away from where I'm at) in the next couple of weeks. Why? Because I need to meet people in a working context, I've talked about doing standup for many years now and I need to make a move, acting could be fun and interesting, I haven't really put myself out of my comfort zone so this would be a safe outing, an interesting skill, something to learn and push myself, get comfortable with public speaking, something interesting to put on my resume and so on and on and on.

It's exciting, I'm excited, you should be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.