Sorry to bother you: Review

 I did a rewatch of Sorry to Bother You the movie, recommended ND watch it out of nowhere, go in blind and he watched it, I caught up the scenes while he watched it.

And it stands up very much in the second viewing.

Of course the turnaround and suspense factor is a big part of the movie, but even when you know the secret and everything that happens, the premise is so interesting it hooks you in despite the secret being out. I was a bit bothered about the very um shallow understanding of the economic system but that was a part of times, it was all so close to Occupy Wall St etceter so it's just capturing the zeitgeist of its times.

Would I watch the movie all by myself again? No. Would I recommend somebody else watch it and watch along with them? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.