Started getting high again, and it's not...ideal.. for one's mental regimen

 So this is something I've been blabbering about and hinting at generally towards for a while now, and have explicitly called it out in the past. Because it's come out to be relevant again, I wanna discuss it in details.

Since ND came to Seattle we started smoking up and getting high because he can't do that where he's from and we wanted to have fun and fun was had, so much! But i've still got the pipe and the mints in my pocket and it's not looking good because I keep getting tempted to take a puff or drop a mint or two before the walk and before you know it, I'm gone for 2 hours and when I'm back my eyes are red like the sun and my motivation down in the dumps despite drinking all the tea there is in the house.

And that's bad. Like I haven't had the motivation to meditate, or write too much, or you know read and do important fun things that are also good for me ever since I started because all I want to do is get high and watch Peep Show and giggle and sleep, again, like Anthony Bourdain warned us about.

It's no bueno, honestly weed is not to good for one's mental health, it's definitely not good for productivity, and yes in net it's better than alcohol in how much harm it causes to the society in aggregate, but the standards are quite low there, so it's not a victory one should be very proud of. I need to stop getting high, and I plan to do that by giving away the equipment tomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.