Unable to execute

The morning is gone
In daze an confusion
And in desperate need
To go back to sleep.

Early noon is wasted
In trying to avoid
Getting any work done
And hey, I think
I gotta have some fun
And thus go
Another three hours.

Noon time,
The two hours
I feel I need to work
But then something comes up
A friend's message
Or a hunger pang
Perhaps the urgent need
To call a friend
Who I haven't had
The time to hang.

Afternoon I cannot work during
It's my time I think
And I need me some me-time
Late afternoon is when I go for walk
Early evening I'll come back
To cook and blog and clean
And by the time
It's night,
It's youtube time.

And that is why
I don't get any work work done
And I feel like a piece of wasted scum
Help me, help me gods
I just want to work work
At least some time
And not run waste my precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.