Pizza review: Mad Pizza

 This is a review bit too late because this surprise pizza came in last week but eh still worth discussing.

It might be unfairly in favor of this pizza that getting it was a pleasant surprise and I was so excited and eager to get it. I really loved the flavor of it, I went at it and devoured it in a a matter of minutes. The four slices I mean, not the entire slice.

The veggie one that I got was juicy, the veggies were crisp and not smelly, the cheese was thick without being greasy or cloying, and the fake meat was sumptuous. I didn't feel like the pizza was lacking in any way, and if I dare make such a ridiculous pronouncement, a comparison to my all-time favourite Domino's, this pizza was a bit better than most Domino's I've had. The crust was decent but the toppings and the cheese, mwaaah, I don't understand how they preserve the moisture after all that time in the super-hot oven.

I'd recommend folks at least try the pizza once and check for themselves. I'm not yet a total fan, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.