Review: Elysian Brewery

 ND, SB and I went to Elysian brewery last weekend, for their beers and food.

I'd been there before with another friend and I've told people before that it was one of the more fun days of my life. So I imagined the experience would kinda' live up to that, though to be quite honest deep inside me I knew the place was just meh and hadn't ever been there since that date.

So yeah, the beers are mostly IPA's and sours and a few ales and I was told they were pretty good. I tried them last year and I dunno if it was the company or the booze but there was drunkenness and fun was had, so no complaints there.

The food was very disappointing, the chips aka fries were the literally worst fries I've ever had in...the US, or possibly ever ever ever because they were far too small, far to crispy, far too salty, they were kinda' yucky truth be told, and I didn't have a good time eating them. Like. At all.

So to summarize, good ambience, good drinks, awful food, and dear god don't order the fries, not even accidentally, not even as a side. It was a pity the three of us all ordered fries as our sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.