My new kit plans

I got new shoes!

Sb went to the Nike store and got himself Af1, I went the following day but they didn't have AF1 in my size so I got one of them retro shoes, colorful one, that's in my size. Because I wanted AF1 but the one they had was far too tight for me.

I'm going to eventually buy an AF1 with the right size, we'll see when.

And I wore it right out of the store (well, at AR's place, but still) because I was so embarrassed how everybody else had really fancy Nike's on AT the store while I had a pair of dusty ratty slip-ons that I've walked approximately a bazillion miles on.

The shoe's comfortable, it looks way nicer and it wasn't super duper expensive -- though by far the priciest pair of shoes I've bought for myself.

The next purchase is going to be an AF1, and then perhaps a slip-on too.

Exciting times shoe-wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.