New volunteering plans

This is going to be a short one, because I've written about it before and there's not much to write anyway.

I'm going to be volunteering at a couple of release houses in Seattle, teaching folks Software stuff. Idea is to figure out how to have it all started, then start a group of similar minded folks to do it on a larger more structured manner. Then co-ordinate with other organizations and expand the program, and finally start a hiring program with big companies so that we can get them hired. 

The first step is to fill those seven or eight forms that Seattle Prison program requires from Volunteers and get it submitted.

And I can practice my leadership skills too! And it'll look great on my resume as well! Exciting times are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.