Lowell's restaurant at Pike Place Market: review

 I went there last weekend with ND during our trip to the Pike Place market. I don't have a lot of things to talk about, but here we go anyway.

The goods: it's not terribly packed, it's not terribly expensive, it's actually quite nice, they bus so you can leave your tables as they are, and the food is alright for the price. It's not good, not bad, it's definitely edible, and one might even like their chow!

The bad: the food is mediocre, it's got no ambience, you pay the bill the first thing you do in the restaurant so it's not clear what the table service is going to be like and what are you paying the tip for really, the drinks and food situation between the floors is a little confusing, and it's a bit overpriced for what the place really is, a downscale tourist trap restaurant.

Would I eat there if I had nowhere else to go? Yes. Would I rather go to a taco bell or a Chipotle instead? Also yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.