Walk to public market and downtown, mediocre lunch at tourist trap, space needle etc, hang at Sb's place, dinner at Danbo's [Fri 12]

 We were supposed to start at 10.30 ish but ND was tired and wanted to take it slow and chill so we headed out pretty late, walked all the way to the Public Market, saw the stalls and everything there. Chilled at the brewery there, I forget the name, it was Pike Brewing company, but before that we had lunch at Lowell's restaurant. The food was surprisingly good for a tourist trap if slightly overpriced, still a lot better than what I was afraid of.

After the brewery trip, which amazed ND a lot, he took lots of photos and appreciated the museum nature of the place, he bought a couple of t-shirts there, his only memorabilia from Seattle. We walked from there to Space Needle and glass garden through way of Olympic Sculpture park. Bought thc mints on the way, spent a really long time at the weed place, ND was really impressed by the whole situation.

He didn't really want to climb up the tower or go into the glass garden so we chilled in the grass and relaxed a bit, then walked back, to Sb's place.

At Sb's place we chilled in his tv room, watched peep show and other comedies, snacked and generally had a good time.

In the evening we walked back to my place, after getting dinner at Danbo Ramen, where we werevery very lucky to get a spot right as we got close. The food was pretty great but it was definitely not the best ramen I've had in my life, but still grand tootin' good.

Sb and Nd and I got high at my place and chilled for the night, we were too tired and as always I fell asleep without remembering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.